Flexibility in the process. A true master of baking. More than 40 years of expertise.
BAKE IT POSSIBLE
Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked rolls. Or do you prefer croissants, pretzels, bread? No matter your choice of serving fresh goods, with the Backmaster Edition of the GENIUS MT it is made easy and done reliably.
Whether in a hotel, in a coffee shop, in a restaurant, canteen or multiple-outlet operation – the baking result is consistently of high quality and process reliability is guaranteed.
DISCOVER THE BACKMASTER EDITION.
- Electric door opening: Ensuring a stop of the baking process once the baking programme has finished.
- Adapted graphical user interface with baking mode: Customisable for every application and operator.
- Integrated baking, snack and breakfast programmes: The entire daily offer is covered and thus provides complete flexibility in the process.
- Hanging rack accommodating both gastro norm and baking norm trays: Continue using existing equipment.
Backmaster Edition Control
- 7″ MultiTouch Display (capacitive)
- Climatic Monitor for setting the baking climate manually to exactly the right degree and millilitre: temperature, steam volume, resting and baking times, various fan speeds and 300 baking programmes with a favourites function
- Multiple steaming steps can be combined
- 5 cleaning programmes for all types of contamination
- HACCP display showing all data at a glance, data can be archived via PC and LAN interfaces
- Pro-Connect software for creation and management of baking programmes and HACCP data management
- Various fan speeds
- Programmes can be adjusted without stopping the machine
- Automatic heating and cooling, with fast cool down feature
- Automatic pause time recommendation
- Manual, precise steaming and additional baking function
Eloma live steam system
Live steam generation directly into the cooking chamber links the boiler and direct injector: the steaming water is heated utilising patented heat recovery – this saves energy and the live steam is available in seconds without preheating. Only a very tiny amount of energy is required for evaporation in the cooking chamber to generate the desired baking climate.
This has a number of benefits:
- Millilitre-precise steam volume at high temperatures, available in seconds
- Optimum steaming thanks to micronisation of the steam. Injection on a rotary atomiser guarantees the fastest possible vapour saturation throughout the entire baking chamber.
- Optimum volume formation and a seductive sheen on your pastry products thanks to saturated steaming
Make a range of pastry products all at the same time with Eloma combi baking – quickly, flexibly and all at once.
- Summary of all products on the screen which can be baked together in the same climate
- Each tray can be programmed individually when fitted with different equipment
- Constant overview of the remaining baking time for all pastry products and trays
- Visual and acoustic alerts as soon the pastry products on one tray are ready
- Rolling production in the bakery, guaranteeing fresh products all day long
Eloma autoclean® – the fully automatic cleaning system (optional)
The ultimate in hygiene and safety – our unique, patented, fully automatic self-cleaning system.
Your Backmaster Edition takes care of everything – you only need to press a button.
- Liquid cleaning system coordinated with Eloma products and ready for use, for optimum cleaning results and the best possible surface protection
- Proven, unsurpassed cleaning results: requiring a minimal amount of time, power and water
- Extremely low cleaning costs thanks to precise metering of the liquid cleaner
- Maximum safety and perfect health protection, with no direct contact with cleaning chemicals
- The programme can be started at any time without manual cooling or opening the door
- Perfect cleaning results thanks to a rotary jet
- No more refilling or fiddly handling of cartridges or tabs
- Top hygiene standards for products and processes
We recommend our Eloma MULTI-CLEAN products for the best cleaning results and long machine life.
The award-winning multi-eco system
Award-winning Eloma technology: good for the environment and for your wallet.
- A high-performance heat exchanger can save you up to 16% energy and up to 42% water
- Preheating the steaming water to up to 70°C using exhaust heat
- No additional costs for maintenance work
- We are currently the only manufacturer of combi steamers whose multi-eco system has won the Dr.-Georg-Triebe Innovation Prize in the ecology and energy efficiency categories
Doors hinged on the right or left
Perfect ergonomics – we manufacture your machine to suit your requirements.
Only Eloma offers this: no matter where you position your machine, Eloma can adapt it to fit the space you have available. Our machines are available with door hinges on the right-hand side or with a mirrored control panel on the left-hand side.
- Easy to adjust and install
- We offer custom system solutions as an innovative solutions provider
- Outstanding flexibility for all applications thanks to an optimised delivery programme
- Original Eloma live steam system
- Preheating and rapid cooling (Active Temp) with utilisation of residual heat
- Manual steaming
- Temperature range 30°C – 300°C
- Fan wheel – auto reverse for superbly even results
- Clima-Aktiv® humidification and de-humidification with unique supply air system
- Climatic®: Temperature and humidity measurement/control
- Multilingual user interface
- MultiTouch Display
- Exhaust air damper which can be controlled individually
- Climatic® monitor
- Connector for energy optimisation