WHAT IS A JOSPER CHARCOAL OVEN?
JOSPER is an elegant combination of a grill and an oven in a single machine. It is aimed at the very demanding Hotel, Restaurant and Café sectors. It is also highly rated by Steak Houses, Brasseries, Tapas Bars, Bistro-cafes, Traditional Restaurants, Haute Cuisine…
- It works 100% with charcoal.
- A unique closed barbecue design.
- Different levels of GRILLING.
- Flexible and robust, easy to use, with a front opening door system.
- Vent system for temperature control.
- HJX25M Model: worktop
- HJX25MBC Model: worktop and tray support
- HJX25L Model: with table
- HJX25LBC Model: with table and tray support
- HJX25LACXP Model: with heat cupboard (stainless steel)
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A JOSPER AND WHAT MAKES IT STAND OUT FROM THE REST?
OPTIMAL RESULTS WITH ALL TYPES OF FOOD
Its high operating temperature allows you to grill and roast, preventing the product from baking.
- HIGHER GRILLING QUALITY: adding the unique flavour of the finest embers; a unique texture and juiciness in all products.
- FASTER: 35% faster than an open grill.
- DUAL OVEN-GRILL FUNCTION: two machines in one.
- LOWER CHARCOAL CONSUMPTION: about 40% less than with an open grill.
- Greatly REDUCES flames, preventing food from drying out or burning.
- MORE QUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: prevents the impact of constant heat on the chef.
- IMPROVED CLEANLINESS: the ash is stored in a case in a sealed cabinet below the oven.
QUALITY PROVEN OVER TIME
Our combination of craftsmanship and technology in the manufacturing process allows us to achieve these standards in grilling.
We use the best high technology steel alloys created by and for Josper. This means that we can guarantee that our product can work continuously at an average temperature of between 300º (572ºF) and 350º (662ºF).
Design, robustness, technology, engineering and tradition make Josper a unique machine in the market.
All our quality is reflected in our seals of approval (CE, UL, GOST, TR…) and our compliance with the highest international safety, health and environmental standards.