Through put potential:
- 12” frozen pizza, 20 per hour
- 6” toasted sub sandwiches, 80+ per hour
- Grilled fresh salmon, 20 per hour
- Crème brulé, 10 per hour
- 1 lb. portions fresh shrimp , 30 portions per hour
Location of oven(s):
- Kitchen shelf
- Kitchen countertop, single or stacked
- Equipment stand, single or stacked
- Defrosts most frozen food products in microwave mode
- 2000 W
- 200° – 520° F (95° – 270° C) temperature range
- Forced convected air for enhanced toasting and browning
- 2200 W
- Heats quickly, reduces cooking time
- 3000 W
- Enhances toasting and browning
- 15 times faster than conventional ovens.
- No need for costly ventilation hood – catalytic convertor filters grease and odors from the air. Integrated recirculating catalytic converter.
- Uses less energy than a conventional oven.
- Eliminates need for pre-cooking and holding.
- Uses standard metal trays, pans and screens.
- Touch screen operation for consistent results.
- Transfer programming information via USB port, wi-fi or ethernet.
- Controls are intuitive and simple to use.
- Stores up to 360 menu items.
- Four stage cooking option.
- 1.38 cubic ft. (39 liter) oven capacity.
- Door drops down below oven rack providing full access to oven interior.
Easy to Use and Maintain
- Porcelain IR element cover enhances operator safety and simplifies maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior and interior.
- Infra-red elements tilt-up for cleaning.
- Two removable air filters protect oven components.
- Backed by the ACP, Inc. 24/7 ComServ
- Support Center, 866-426-2621.
- ETL Listed.